Patient Information –
Since medical marijuana is new to Missouri, there are several steps that you need to complete before you are eligible to legally acquire your medicinal marijuana from a licensed dispensary. It may take some time to get your medical condition approved for treatment using cannabis, so the earlier you start the process, the sooner you can get the medical marijuana help you deserve.
Missouri General Requirements:
• Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of Missouri.
• If you require a Primary Caregiver, that person must be at least 21 years of age and must be designated on your application for a Medical Marijuana Identification Card.
• Must be evaluated in-person by a state-licensed physician (not a nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant).
• Must be diagnosed with one or more of the Qualifying Conditions and obtain a physician certification. – Click here to see a list of qualifying medical conditions.
• Patients must be 21 years of age.
• Patients must be a legal resident of Missouri, with a valid driver’s license or state-issued ID card.
• Please read through the list of Missouri Qualifying Conditions and bring all information that supports your diagnosis. Arrival at the appointment without past medical records showing proof of a Missouri qualifying condition will result in your appointment being cancelled and a $100 fee.
• All patients must bring their medical records from their health care provider(s) or complete a medical records authorization and pay their fee to the clinic so that we may obtain medical records on your behalf.
• We suggest that you arrive to your appointment 15 minutes before the appointment time; you can expect to be in the clinic for approximately 45 to 90 minutes.
• Rescheduling appointments 24 hours in advance is free. Rescheduling appointments with less than 24-hour notice or failing to show for an appointment will result in a $100 fee.
• As per DHSS, Patient Certifications are being issued as of June 4, 2019.
• A Compassionate Discount is extended to Military Veterans (Compassionate Discount price of $175 requires a valid military ID at the time of the certifying appointment)